Barrister – Of Counsel
Nicholas’s main areas of practice focus on corporate, commercial and property law. He is specialised in drafting commercial agreements and routinely advises on corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, insurance matters, business structuring and restructuring. Having previously worked in France, Nicholas is well versed in civil law matters and is regularly involved in real estate structuring and property financing. He has also provided lectures on property law and contractual law to students in tertiary education. Prior to joining the LEGIS and Partners family, Nicholas worked as a transactional lawyer for an international law firm between 2016 and 2020 before opening his own practice and co-founding a local law firm in Mauritius.
- University of Bordeaux, France – Law and Political Science (Licence en Droit et Science Politique)
- University of Bordeaux, France – Corporate and Business Law (Master Entreprise et Droit des Affaires)
- Centre Régional de Formation Professionnelle des Avocats (CRFPA)
- Ecole des Avocats Bordeaux – Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (CAPA)
- French (first language)
- English (read, spoken, written)