Mergers & Acquisitions
For a transparent transaction
This expertise has been cultivated through operations in Mauritius as well as numerous countries in the Indian Ocean region and Africa, notably including:
- Negotiation and drafting of agreements such as memorandums of understanding, joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements, share purchase agreements, warranty agreements, and share subscription agreements in the context of raising capital.
- We oversee the fulfillment of conditions precedents and carry out the closing.
- Evaluation and advice on the legal risks associated with the project, carrying out legal due diligence, organization of documentation uploaded on virtual data rooms.
- Development of acquisition or sale strategies and implementation.
- Monitoring and analysis of all relative legal documentation (from a legislative, regulatory and commercial perspective).
- Negotiation of all contracts related to these operations.
LEGIS takes a proactive approach, and closely engages with and listens to its clients in order to effectively defend their best interests and have the deals done.